August 12, 2010

The Tweakings Continue!

Spent the better chunk of my afternoon tinkering around with this, the blog n00b that I am. It's still missing.. something.. but I've yet to put my finger on exactly what. There are some things I'd like to add, a little texture here, a pic or icon there.. but in the meanwhile it's looking alright.

Game wise I'm working on acquiring my first team of Experts. That means my Musk, Grace, and Scout are stuck amidst hoards of Mudmen for the next week (they've been there for almost a week already). I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do once they start hitting lv 108 and the mobs start turning brown, but in the meanwhile I'm hoarding exp cards and just waiting until they actually get that far first.

Hopefully if all goes well, I'll expert my musk, get her out of there and let my Grace and scout go nuts until they reach Expert as well - given Grace seems to be the main damage dealer. Gigantic blaster ftw! Right now they're pulling anywhere from 3.4-3.74% per hour depending on location. Not too bad with just a moppet.


No comments:

Post a Comment