October 3, 2010

Pansy Leveling Pt 2

Well - our resident Squishy now known as Pansy Rio, formerly known at Caelan, commonly known as Vincent Rio finally made Veteran! *cue large sigh of relief here* I don't understand *what* it was about this boy, but he has been the most stubborn family member to level to date. Even Isabel who only has 32 Con (8pts less) had better survival at the same levels than Caelan did. With the same gear! So - either Caelan is just a bit of fail - skeletons REALLY hate musicians - or Isabel is just made of pure survival magic.

Dawn (Claire) was also promoted to Veteran despite her points still being undecided between Dex or Str. I figured my Scout didn't have her points allocated until she was Vet Lv 4 or so, but Dawn could use the extra AR/DR point, not to mention any Exp. ^^

- - - - -

Bought a Spirits of Ice ring for Mei (Soso) off the MM this week, and also an Enhanced Frostbite ring. I know these two don't stack QQ but each has their strengths so I got them both. Very fortunate! Especially considering I've been haunting the MM for an Ice ring for eons.. and finally found one. :D

- - - - -

Clan-wise the Family is still clanless. Party from curiosity and interest I've kept an eye out for where other former clannies have gone. A few started their own (so-far) one-man clans, a few others have joined one random clan here or there but I've heard the name of each before at some point or another. Interestingly enough the two largest migration destinations has been to either Core or Ethereal.

I'm a bit interested in Ethereal, but that's going solely off of their thread on the forums. I'll admit I am drawn to the number of colonies they possess yet I've also noticed Ethereal hasn't been involved in CW recently (past few weekends) which.. concerns me. Now don't get me wrong - that sort of colony buff would be very nice - and extremely helpful - but I want to get out there and fight each Saturday too.

Maybe that's why people keep moving to Core. o.O Mmm.. either way more research is needed as I have way too little info, as I'd like to CW weekly and join in raids if possible. Maybe I'll just post in the 'looking for a clan' thread. That might work too. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment