January 28, 2011

Progress!

This past week has been a very busy week game-wise. It didn't take long until I found there would be quite enough to create a post and so I made a list.. and that list kept growing quite a bit. So! Without further ado~

- Nar has been added into the Family and named Iapetos. Given the blunt Xaele (Ania) had when she was first added was still around, he's been able to start leveling Combatant right away. He was paired up with Victoria (Grace) and Evalyn (Brunie) for the lulz and the levels.

 On a side note... Nar is huge.

- Also, I finally got Equites!!!!! I've had a Sag Symbol sitting around for some time, and now that the Errac quests have finally been finished~ Expert stances here we come! There's plenty of Great Stones from the recent Ethereal boxes, but now it's just a matter of getting the appropriate symbols.

- With Equites now under Italy's belt, she was let loose upon Bahamar to level it, mastering it in only four days. But..only? (Only?!) I feel I should be happy and disappointed at the same time. It was a bit of a surprise how much longer it did take to level the stance in comparison to Vet stances, but it wasn't too terrible. Save.. I remember how much of a pain Levitation seemed to be.. and that wasn't even a Veteran stance. I can only imagine what agony Darkness is going to bring. @_@

- Italy reached Expert Level 2 late the other night. In celebration (and after some extensive Golden Spider/Thora farming) a bit of crafting was in order - thus creating the Family's 5th (5th?) Trump! Now some serious grinding can be done. :3

 Sword + wings + squishy mobs = Happiness!

- I finally found a 3DR e84 coat for Emanuel!!! HUZZAH!!!! After far-too-long of haunting the MM, I finally found an e84 for my wizard. The Family tried +6'ing it three times..THREE.. ..and then I ran out of gold and my vis was low so I stopped. Now granted some people have tried multiple times to get a +6.. enough that would make a mere three tries seem piddly but.. the first time I tried +6'ing I got it on the second try. Consider me still spoiled by a bit of however brief luck. xD The coat will just have to remain a +5 for now.

- Taught Emanuel Incantation to compensate for the failed +6'ing. Good news? He now has all Vet stances and is set to continue leveling to Expert. :3 At this point the Family was almost broke - so the last remaining x-million were spent on Bellems. They'll replenish the funds shortly. ^^

- Attempted the Family's second ever Circus run, this time taking Italy vs. Niyone (Scout) like last time. A fellow clan family (surprisingly o-o) let Italy borrow a +5 3DR EMS for the trip. Given the Family has no experience tanking what-so-ever there was a nice bit of advice offered. Not long after wards (and several sc's on my part) later - success! Italy received a pair of gauntlets, 1 vet chip, 2 lv 100 chips, and a green circus ticket.

- Having missed Poison Yard, the Family later tried the Infiltration mission event thing. Sending in Italy, Victoria (Grace) and Jisket (Musk) in, it wasn't too bad. Save for the spinning blades that show up after 100 kills. Those were found out about the hard way D: ..but not before securing a green and yellow rough stone for their impending grievances.

..all that and it hasn't even been a week proper. I am starting to miss playing with a wiz or ele, but given Italy can actually level on her own now, going to Caeb to farm cards is beginning to sound like a very real possibility very soon. I'm currently haunting the MM for a cheap Leo so Italy doesn't have to be held back and can be mastered when possible. Also: I have a TON of pure ores. If I NPC'd them all - I would gain about 36m vis. There's anywhere from 12-21k of *each* pure ore. Not to mention some 17k of bulk silver. Going by the MM would be a considerably higher profit but.. it's going to take forever to sell all of those... @_@ Wish me luck! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment